Erykah Badu Update.


This is the last time I'm writing a post like this. Yes...another let down. New Amerykah Part II: Return of the Ankh will NOT be released in August. The fall months are looking more likely. But even though there will not be an album in August, word is there will be a single out. Keep your ears open for that.

In other news, she will be doing a lot of shows in the states and in Europe. On May 29th, she will be in Hawaii with Goapele so if you're down there, make sure you check them out. Other dates are listed on erykah-badu.com.

Next post on Erykah I make will have some solid news. Either that or a new song enclosed.

4 comments:

Bree said...

Oh, dang! I had my hopes all up for a new album/bday gift to me....

Musicman said...

Luckily I got my tickets for the upcoming North Sea Jazz Festival where she will preform.

Anonymous said...

She's probably out choosing the sperm donor, er, father for her fourth child

Anonymous said...

Love her hair in that pic.