John Legend & Raphael Saadiq Tour Dates.


To promote the new album, Evolver, John Legend will be going on tour and Raphael Saadiq will be joining him. The first show starts November 19th in Minneapolis. The other dates are below.

Wed 11/19 - Minneapolis, MN - Northrop Auditorium
Thu 11/20 - Chicago, IL - Chicago Theatre
Mon 11/24 - E. Lansing, MI - Wharton Center For Performing Arts
Wed 11/26 - Detroit, MI - Masonic Temple Theatre
Fri 11/28 - Toronto, Ont. - Roy Thompson Hall
Sat 11/29 - Montclair, NJ - Wellmont Theatre
Mon 12/1 - Montclair, NJ - Wellmont Theatre
Tue 12/2 - Boston, MA - Orpheum Theatre
Fri 12/5 - Philadelphia, PA - Tower Theater
Mon 12/8 - Baltimore, MD - Lyric Theatre
Tue 12/9 - Washington, DC - Constitution Hall
Wed 12/10 - Greenville, SC - Peace Center
Fri 12/12 - Charlotte, NC - Ovens Auditorium
Sat 12/13 - Durham, NC - Durham Performing Arts Center

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice site by the way!

Thanks for putting me up on this concert. I'm already looking at the Philly show. I can't take Constipation Hall in DC. Also depends on what I think of Evolver. Better not be the snooze fest Once Again was.

Anonymous said...

Oh man, you are so lucky to see him;(( Maybe he will come to Europe:>

Anonymous said...

Oh my god, I have to go to the Minneapolis show. The Northrop is honestly a 5 minute walk from my house.
- MarcusAKAFatima