New Blog Coming Soon!

This site will be no more. I'm working on another blog titled "Raise It Up!" with a friend of mine.

It will be very similar to Brown Sugar when it comes to the underground artists and getting their names out there more. The only difference is that my friend and myself will be blogging about more popular music as well. This way, we'll have a larger audience that will stumble upon these underground artists while they are looking for what they know. This mix will be interesting, but this way I will still be able to blog about the music I love and hopefully the blog will have more visitors.


Hopefully this time I'll be able to balance school and blogging and everything else. College begins this fall, but with two of us posting on RIU, things shouldn't be slow.

Stay tuned!

0 comments: