Have You Downloaded Brittany Bosco's Spectrum 2.0?


The EP hit the net September 1st at midnight(EST). Many Brittany Bosco fans and supporters downloaded it straight away and those who haven't even heard of her gave it a listen. Spectrum 2.0 is a re-release of her first Spectrum EP. This time around, she has included a few new songs. Her musical style is far from usual. However, I've seen her being compared to the likes of Janelle Monae, Kissey Asplund, and Erykah Badu. If you're new to Bosco, download this EP. There isn't any theft here, it's all free. Major props to ConcreteLoop for the Artist Spotlight post on her.




4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow I love the blog, great design and awesome artists! I'd like to share some music with you, whats the best email address to send it to? Thanks!

Anonymous said...

This album is great! I'm loving 8-track! Thanks for the constant music fix. You have def put me on to so much!

Anonymous said...

Love this.

Abby Harris said...

This is a wonderful blog. How can I get you new music by Yolanda Johnson for your review?