I'm Doing Some "Construction" On Here...

Just playing around with photoshop and such, so this page might change a lot. Anyway, I'm trying to get some albums uploaded, but it has come to my attention that I'm neglecting the males. I have a lot of females on here, and a lot more to post, but I want to give the males some attention too.

Well, here's a little bit of news. Solange premieres her "Sandcastle Disco" on FNMTV tomorrow night. I've seen the preview and it looks good. Her album is in stores August 26th. John Legend premieres his "Green Light" video on FNMTV on August 22nd. Mary J. Blige and Robin Thicke are going on tour, the first few dates are September 19th at the Verizon Wireless Ampitheater in Virginia Beach, VA, Nissan Pavilion in Virginia, and at Time Warner Cable Music Pavilion, NC on the 21st(thanks to http://www.ultimatemjb.com/). More tour dates and tickets here. Musiq Soulchild no longer seems to be the "soulchild" with his new video for "Radio." Trying to go mainstream? Not feeling it...watch it below.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol nooooo..dude can't be serious

Anonymous said...

HOLY CRAP That Musiq song is horrible. Like, I've always found him the most overrated neo soul artist out there, but this is insane. Normally he's just really dull, but this totally reeks of desperation. The sad thing is, he really failed at it too.

Anonymous said...

Stick to soul! I have bought everyone of Musiq's albums and this is not what I want to hear from him.